Sunday, August 1, 2010

French Manor home decor creation

Here is my first attempt at using the French Manor cartridge and my first home decor creation. I used a 8x10 canvas to Mod Podge my background paper to. The background paper is from the DCWV Nana's Kitchen stack. I cut the window out at 9" using the Ripe Avocado paper from Papertrey Ink. The rest of the papers are various colors from the Recollections packs. I cut the branch out at 4" and the bird out at 1-3/4". The corner branches were cut at 1-1/4". I used the Cuttlebug folder Plum Blossoms to emboss the red paper. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. I really enjoyed making this since I had never attempted to create something like this before. I can see myself trying to make more items like this since they are fairly easy and inexpensive to make. Thanks for looking.














1 comment: