Sunday, September 23, 2012

Origami box

Here is an origami box I made based off of a tutorial by Bonnie at sassyscrappers channel on youtube.  She did an amazing job explaining how to make one of these.  They are really quite simple to make. You can open the lid and put stuff inside because there is quite a bit of room in there. I made the three flowers myself.   I will list the supplies I used at the end of this post.  Thanks for looking!





 
 
Supplies used:
 
Heavy white cardstock
SEI Winnie's Walls-Blooming Buds sheet
Lace from Hobby Lobby
Recollections butterfly
I Am Roses leaves
Lime Green Stickles
Paper Studio gemstones
Stampers Best angel stamp
Kaisercraft sentiment stamp
Old Paper Distress ink
Dried Marigold Distress ink
Vintage Photo Distress ink
EK Success large flower punch
Martha Stewart scallop three dot punch
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Martha Stewart scoreboard
Tweezer Bee tweezers
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment