Sunday, March 13, 2011

Couple of cards for Cricut Circle Texas lunch get together

Here are a couple of cards I made for the Cricut Circle Texas lunch get together on Friday. Rina had asked us to make some cards for the military or the children's hospital if we had a chance. Unfortunately I must have got too excited about making the cards for someone and didn't read all of the directions. They were supposed to be blank inside and for the person to send to their family but I made them for the person instead. Oops! Hopefully she can still use them. The thanks is from the Lacy Labels cartridge and the kite is from the Nate's ABC's cartridge. Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. hello jen...love the kite. i used to love to fly my kits when little :P---long time ago that is, lol.

    i just got kates and next on my list is nates. love the images on them.

    hope you had fun hopping,

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete